Sunday, March 20, 2011

Rita's Water Ice of Furlong - Book Signing Event

Happy first day of spring!  Today was my book signing event at Rita's Water Ice of Furlong on Edison-Furlong Road in Bucks County, PA.  It was a sunny, but cold day.  I tried a new hairstyle (some braids), enjoyed a hot coffee, and met some nice people.  Special thanks to Mike, Jonathan, and Carly for helping with set-up and keeping me company for 4 hours.  Thanks also to Jen for asking me to do a signing at her Rita's.  And a very special thank you to the lovely ladies, Maura and Connie of A Secret Garden Flowers (see photos below), for inviting me to spend some time with them next to Rita's in a prime location in front of their business.  Many people came to get their free water ice in the traditional spring celebration at Rita's.  I enjoyed the S'mores flavor!  Oh yeah, Percy Peacock showed up too, imagine that!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment