Friday, November 11, 2011

Happy 11/11/11!

Hello Everyone,

Wow, sorry my last post was over the summer!  I have a lot of updates.  I will very soon be posting some photos from my last book signings:  RSVP's Run Wild at the Elmwood Park Zoo and First Friday at the Central Bucks Family YMCA.  Had a wonderful time at the zoo signing books to support RSVP's program for children's literacy! Met with NBC 10's Lu Ann Cahn, check out the photo. Also had a special photo taken with Harvey, the peacock. Special thanks to RSVP, Lu Ann Cahn, and the Elmwood Park Zoo for a great day! Watch for more details in my blog update, coming soon!

Today I am getting ready to do a reading and have dinner with the children at Christ's Home in Warminster, PA.  My new book Toe Jam should be released sometime near the end of November or the beginning of December.  So, stay tuned!  Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment