Thursday, January 12, 2012

Toe Jam Book Launch

Hello Everyone,

Happy New Year! Hope you enjoyed the holidays. BounceU in Horsham hosted a special book launch for Toe Jam on Tuesday, December 20th. Children enjoyed "jamming" during Cosmic Bounce. Readings and signings were held throughout the night. My illustrator Carolyn Boscola and I had a great time. We received a fabulous response from all the kids. They loved Toe Jam and thought the story and illustrations were really funny. I had a photo taken with my special fan, Bronwen (see below). She remembered my visit and reading of Peacock Parade at her school and was excited to be a part of the Toe Jam reading and Cosmic Bounce. Thanks Bronwen and thanks to BounceU, Carolyn, and all the children and parents who attended the launch! A portion of the profits from the sale of Toe Jam benefits the children's charities Heel & Toe and Dandelion Time.




















No comments:

Post a Comment