Monday, December 19, 2011

New Book, New Store, New Ways to Give, Happy New Year!!

Okay, I am excited now!  This is my final belated blog.  Again sorry for the delay - I have been CRAZY BUSY as usual! 

The new book Toe Jam is now available on Amazon!!  My Zazzle Store is also now open.  You can see the items in the window posted on this blog.  The book launch for Toe Jam will be on Tuesday, December 20th at BounceU in Horsham, PA from 5:30pm to 7:30pm.  The book trailer video will be live sometime in the next two weeks.  Yeah!!  Look for the e-version of Peacock Parade to be on the NOOK soon too.   

Toe Jam's dedicated charities are Heel & Toe and Dandelion Time.  I sent both of them some books for the holidays and also the artwork from the book trailer.  Here are some photos of the artwork done by local children to celebrate Toe Jam and its charities: 


 













Below is a photo of the hearts created by Mrs. DiLuigi's class at Jamison.  I sent them to West London Churches Homeless Concern so they could decorate their shelter for the holidays.  Special thanks to Mrs. D's class for the great hearts and to all my book trailer kids for a fantastic job creating the artwork!  

2 comments:

  1. Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors. Piermont Grand

    ReplyDelete