Sunday, December 18, 2011

Dinner with the Author - Christ's Home for Children in Warminster, PA

Had my very first "dinner with the author" event on Friday, November 11th at Christ's Home for Children in Warminster, PA.  My daughter and I brought some pizza and apple cider with us to share.  After dinner, I read Peacock Parade to the children and also gave out signed copies of the book.  Then everyone received a heart to color and decorate.  Each child wrote something in the center of the heart that he or she liked best about himself/herself.  We had a lovely time.  The kids were awesome!  We hope to visit again next year. 

Due to confidentiality issues, I could not take photos for the blog.  But my daughter wanted to take a picture of something for this post, so she snapped the photo of me below. 








No comments:

Post a Comment